*** No candidate for Attorney General has been endorsed by the CDP ***
I could use your help.
My GOP opponents have taken to Twitter and now California’s airwaves attacking me for standing up to Donald Trump. Yesterday one called our lawsuits “frivolous.”
As I see it though there’s nothing frivolous about fighting to defend our families from harmful policy that risks our health and wellbeing.
We’re fighting to protect:
- The air we breathe and the water we drink
- Dreamers who lawfully applied to live and work in the U.S.
- Transgender military members who risk their lives to keep us safe
- A free and open Internet
- Our college students, seniors and workers who have been cheated
- Access to affordable healthcare that can save lives
It’s pretty simple: In California, we often stand to lose more than Americans in any other state by Trump’s reckless action.
California is 40 million people strong, and the fifth largest economy in the world.
With Republicans running Washington, the courts are increasingly becoming our best hope for change.
And in California, we’re not just fighting — we’re winning. We’ve had at least 14 legal victories in the past year.
Thanks for anything you can contribute today.