Kennedy Club of the San Joaquin Valley
- To develop policies of and support for the platform of the Democratic Party, and to be responsible for their implementation.
- To consistently build membership, further the political education of members and encourage political participation.
- To encourage qualified members to run for elective office and to recommend and support them for public appointments.
- To promote the election of outstanding Democrats for public endorsements, contributions and other assistance.
- To cooperate with other Democratic organizations in preserving, strengthening and advancing the principles of the Democratic Party.
- To cooperate with the Fresno County Democratic Central Committee (FCDCC), the Democratic State Central Committee (DSCC), the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the California Democratic Council (CDC).
President: Carole Laval (559) 435-4043
Meets first Saturday of each month at 9 a.m.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic restrictions on public gatherings, the Kennedy Club is holding virtual meetings via Zoom
To register to attend a virtual meeting of the Kennedy Club please complete online registration at:
Yosemite Falls Cafe at Granite Park
4020 N. Cedar Ave, Fresno
|Kennedy Club Past Presidents|
|1997||Judge Lawrence J. Kelly|
|Founded in 1997 by Judge Lawrence J. Kelly|
Kennedy Club Courage Award Honorees:
2020 Myra Coble
2019 Nasreen Johnson
2019 The Whistleblower
2018 Mike Rhodes
2016 Jay Hubbell
2013 Michael Evans
2011 Ellie Bluestein
2010 Lloyd Carter
2009 Hon. John Krebs
2006 Tom Boyajian