The election is in less than 3 weeks. This will be a tight race and everyone in California needs to know that Tony’s the best choice for our public schools!
Help us with a big social media push as we approach Election Day by taking the following actions:
1. SHARE Tony’s post reminding folks to register to vote (deadline is next week).
2. Tell your friends why you support Tony for State Superintendent. Post this graphic and caption it with the reasons you’re voting for Tony, such as:
- I’m voting for Tony because he will protect California’s public schools from Betsy DeVos’s school privatization agenda. Tony’s top priorities are to increase funding for public education, to pay our teachers more, to close the achievement gap, and to ensure every student is prepared for college and careers!
- I’m voting for Tony because as a social worker and educator, he has spent his career fighting for at-risk kids. As Superintendent of Public Instruction, he’ll invest in more counselors and support services for our students. He’s already expanded the free lunch program to 400,000 CA kids!
- I’m voting for Tony because he has the support of classroom teachers. Tony will encourage teaching creativity and critical thinking, not teaching to the test. He’ll invest in computer science, the arts, civics, and language curriculum to prepare all students for success in the 21st century!
Every vote counts in this race. Make sure your friends are registered and know to finish their ballot and vote for the best candidate to make California’s public schools #1 in the nation!
Paid for by Tony Thurmond for Superintendent of Public Instruction 2018
Tony Thurmond for Superintendent of Public Instruction 2018
PO Box 2145
Richmond CA 94802 United States