My name is Iris, and I am a student at UCLA and an intern for Tony Thurmond’s campaign. As a first-generation college student, I believe in affordable and accessible education for all students, which is a core value of Tony’s plan to lead California’s public education system.
I’m ready to GOTV – get out the vote – for Tony in this final week before the election! Are you?
Here’s what we need you to do:
- Email — will you send out our supporter email to urge your friends, family, and co-workers to support Tony?
- Text — RSVP for in-person text banks in the East Bay next Monday evening and Tuesday morning.
- Walk — we’re matching volunteers with canvasses across the state. Click here to let us know if you are interested in walking for Tony and other candidates this weekend. If you are hosting a canvass that needs #TeamTony volunteers, click here!
- Donate — we are just $75,000 away from our goal. Will you make a donation today to help us keep Tony’s TV ads on air? Click here to contribute.
- Social Media — will you change your profile picture to Tony’s logo? Will you post this week why you are supporting Tony and use hashtags #TeamTony and #VotePublicEd?
These 5 actions are crucial to ensuring a victory for our great candidate and for California’s 6 million students, including me. Please do all 5 actions and forward this email to Tony supporters you know!
This week is the final push before Election Day. Let’s make California’s school’s the best in the nation!
Make Tony’s logo your new profile picture:
Tony Thurmond for Superintendent of Public Instruction 2018
PO Box 2145
Richmond CA 94802 United States