Voter participation is the lifeblood of our democracy. And our democracy works best only when every eligible voter makes their voice heard on Election Day.
Having a voting plan is one of the best ways to make sure we ultimately cast our ballot.
So, what’s your voting plan?
Here are the some questions you should ask yourself to help come up with your plan:
- Are you voting by mail or in person?
- If voting by mail, do you know the deadline to mail in your completed ballot?
- If voting in person, do you know where your polling place?
- On Election Day, what time do you plan to go vote?
- How are you getting to your polling place? Do you need a ride?
With only 5 days left until Election Day, we need to do everything we can to ensure as many people vote as possible. Volunteer, canvass, remind all your friends and family — and most importantly, make sure you vote like the future of our democracy depends on it.
Thank you for your continued support,
California Secretary of State