Bernie and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have some important numbers.
- $113 billion: how much Americans paid last year in interest on credit cards — 50 percent more than just five years ago.
- 35 percent: how much of Macy’s and Kohl’s total income, at least, came from credit card interest they charge customers.
- $1.4 billion: how much JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon is worth, thanks to sky high fees, usurious interest rates, and plain Wall Street greed.
- 15 percent: what Bernie and AOC’s new plan will cap credit card interest rates at, so companies stop extorting the American people.
- 1: signature we need from you to become a citizen co-sponsor of Bernie’s plan in the Senate to cap credit card interest rates at 15 percent.
Add your name as a citizen co-sponsor of the Loan Shark Prevention Act to send an unmistakable message to financial companies and bank CEOs that it is time to stop ripping off consumers.
Paid for by Bernie 2020
PO BOX 391, Burlington, VT 05402
This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to, unsubscribe here. You can also sign up to receive fewer emails. We hope you’ll stay, because emails are such an important part of how we organize and how we raise money. In fact, there is no single greater source for our campaign’s fundraising than emails like this one. And that’s important, because no one person, not even Bernie Sanders, can take on Trump and the billionaire class alone.
Before you go about the rest of your day, help power our fight against the billionaire class by making a contribution today.
Submit this form to update your contact information.