*** No candidate for Governor has been endorsed by the CDP ***
As we get closer to election day, I wanted to make sure you had the chance to see my 21st Century California Bill of Rights. California can remain on the frontiers of change in America, but that requires a Governor who is a skilled, passionate, and sincere public servant. In this election, we have a chance to be pro-California by enacting an agenda that once again puts us on the leading edge. That’s why I pledge to enact the following policies:
- Ensure elected leaders work only for the people
- Safety in our homes, workplaces, and communities (including freedom from harassment and discrimination)
- Clean air and water, no matter where we live
- Safe and affordable housing
- Quality, affordable health care
- An education that prepares every child for the 21st century economy
To learn more, click here to visit AmandaRenteria.com/Issues.
Amanda Renteria is running for Governor in California — because its time for new voices who can change the culture of politics. Amanda recently stepped down as Chief of Operations for California’s Department of Justice. She is the daughter of former farmworkers in the Central Valley who went on to attend Stanford and Harvard. Since beginning her career in public service nearing two decades ago, she has served as a High School teacher, a budget analyst in one of California’s largest cities, and became the first Latina Chief of Staff in history of the United States Senate. It’s time to inspire a new generation of leaders and build a California ready for the future. Click here to donate if you agree.