Clean water should be a given in the 21st Century. But under Donald Trump, it may be out of reach.
That’s why today I sued the Trump Administration for suspending the clean water rule, which has protected our lakes, rivers and streams from pollution like chemical fertilizers that seep into drinking water.
We deserve to send our children to school each day knowing the water they drink is safe. Unfortunately, the Trump Administration is blind to the consequences of its action.
In fact, we’ve sued the Administration 13 times now to protect our environment and public health. The good news?
We haven’t lost a case yet! We’ve successfully:
- Defeated the delay of Ozone Reduction Air Quality Standards
- Reversed the delay of rule requiring our state to measure greenhouse gas emissions along highways
- Prevented the rollback of Energy Conservation Standards for ceiling fans
- Protected energy-efficiency conservation standards for walk-in coolers and freezers
- Stopped the rollback of the Waste Prevention Rule to cut methane waste on public land
We won’t sit back. We’ll keep fighting protect our planet. Can I count on you to stand with me?