it’s hard to believe, but this week marks the official one-month anniversary of this campaign. We’ve had a busy few weeks since that snowy day in February, and I wanted to tell you some of the things that have happened since then:
- Amy has been talking with Iowa caucus-goers at spaghetti dinners, restaurants and county party meetings. I can tell you that people are excited for an optimistic economic agenda.
- In New Hampshire, Amy held a town hall and made the gun lobby so mad they started running online ads against her.
- She’s also met with voters in South Carolina, Georgia, Wisconsin, Texas and Florida (with many more to come).
- Amy has continued to call out the Trump Administration and its allies on everything from Paul Manafort’s appallingly short sentence to the Administration’s plan to ban transgender servicemembers from the military.
- And in DC, she’s still working hard to get bills passed and was just named the most effective Democratic Senator of the last Congress! I think we could use some of that in the White House.
None of this would be possible without your help. It’s your grassroots donations that pay for the gas to get to Iowa. It’s your support that helps Amy lead boldly and always speak truth to power. And it’s your belief that we can build an America governed from opportunity that drives this campaign.
In a crowded field with a lot of great candidates, my motto is to make every day count. Together, we did that over the last month.
If you’ve saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
Justin Buoen, Campaign Manager
Amy for America