The Fresno County Democratic Central Committee has not endorsed any candidate in this race.
Dear Friends and Family,
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you are on your way to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones and community.
I have so much to be grateful for this year – friends and family who are healthy and happy, another year of progress in the State Assembly, and overwhelming support for my campaign for State Superintendent of Public Instruction.
I’m grateful to so many endorsers of my campaign, including:
- U.S. Senator Kamala Harris
- Superintendent of Public Instruction Tom Torlakson
- Congresswomen Karen Bass, Barbara Lee, and Norma Torres
- The California Teachers Association and California Federation of Teachers
- The State Building and Construction Trades Council of California
- Equality California
- And dozens of elected officials, community leaders, and organizations across the state
I’m grateful to all of my supporters who have made contributions large and small, who have volunteered their time, shared our campaign on social media and with friends, and are gearing up for what will be an exhilarating 2018 campaign.
Thank you for standing with me to fight for great public education for every student in California. I’m excited for what is to come, and I’m grateful to have your support.
Have a great holiday!