Subject: Free Veterans Breakfast June 8th
The Veterans Network (VetNet) is a regional 501 c3 organization that focuses on programs and services for veterans in Central California.
Our 2019 Free Memorial Breakfast will take place on June 8, 2019 from 9am – 1pm at The Family Resource Center 1802 E. California Avenue in Fresno. This event will honor our Valley Vets. To honor them we will have a FREE BREAKFAST and a program. Please note that we are raising funds for our local programs. You can go to www.vetnetusa.org for more information about us or open the attachment.
1. Regional Job Fair for Veterans (a partnership with other non profits)
2. Dental Health Services (a partnership with regional dentist)
3. Mental Health Services via a pet adoption program (Pets for Vets a partnership with the ASPCA)
4. Dress to Impress (a partnership with local retailers)
5. VetNet food program
6. Small Business Referral Program to help vets start and own their own businesses
7. VetNet Education Center
We hope that we can count on you to help us make this event a success! Thank you in advance for your contribution. See you at our FREE MEMORIAL BREAKFAST! You may reach us at 559-231-0122 or email John@vetnetusa.org to donate to this outstanding organization. Make your checks payable to The Veterans Network 5599 W. Pinedale Ave. Fresno CA 93722.
John Hernandez Richard Graham